Streets of Amsterdam




Hey babes!
 You've probably noticed that I've been to Amsterdam, if you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat :)
 It was my first time and I really fell in love with this city.

The weather was perfect for walking down the streets , enjoying some cup of coffee in one of the cute little cafes outside and taking some outfit pictures of course!
What do you think about this look? 
Do you love my granny shoes as much as I do? :))
I loove them!

Now I have to pack for tomorrow. Where I'm going next? 
I'm not gonna tell you yet, but I'm going for work and I'm so excited though.
xx Halime



The Look

Off-ShoulderTop/ HERE
Pants/ HERE
Shoes/HERE
Jacket/ HERE
Bag/ HERE


2 Kommentare

  1. Love these pictures 💖💕💓 And your outfit is great 👍

    Have a nice day,

    Tabea
    https://tabsstyle.com

    AntwortenLöschen